The Val di Fassa is preparing to open the winter season 2016/2017, with several novelties & agrave
- Col Rodella Update of the cabin lift “Pradel-Rodella” with new panoramic cabins.
- Belvedere Widening of the slopes n. 2 – “Belvedere” and n.3-“Kristiania”. Extension of the slope n. 9 – “Diego” with new start from Col dei Rossi. Length: 1.350 m, vertical drop: 442 m. The snowpark will partly be moved to a part of the slope “n.2Belvedere”. New jibs. Restyling of the slope n.7 – “Pordoi”. Improvement of the snowmaking system of the skiing area “Belvedere Rodella”.
- Ciampedie Restyling of the slope “Campo Scuola” at Ciampedie, Vigo di Fassa and improvement of the snowmaking system. In addition, a new mini boardercross.
- Buffaure Restyling and widening of the upper part of the slope “Buffaure di Sotto”. Restyling and widening of the first part of the valley downhill “Panorama”. Restyling of the “Buffaure Snow Park”
- Carezza Improvement of the new kids park “Naniland” at Malga Frommer. Improvement of the “Carezza Snowpark”.
- In San Pellegrino for ski experts, there will be & agrave; the new black slope and technical Volata that leads from the mountain cable car station Col Margherita and ch has gradients of almost 57%.