Every summer the calendar of the events scheduled in the different villages of the valley, from Moena to Canazei, increases thanks to the many initiatives and activities organized by the Val di Fassa Tourist Board for the guests of the associated accommodations, like Hotel San Giusto.
You can choose among:
- * introduction to climbing, ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
- *around the mountain dairies, guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Against payment (on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays);
- *workshops for adults and kids to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites (on Mondays and Wednesdays).
The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge. You just have to ask your accommodation owner for the Val di Fassa Card and enrol, handing in the card, at the Tourist Offices within 6.30 p.m. of the day before the activity. Any transport service used in the excursion is to be paid directly by participants. No transfer service is included.
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase the PanoramaPass at a discounted price, this pass allows you to use with no limits all the lifts open during the summer time and the local public buses.
Reduced prices for guests of the hotel.
- *3 days within 6 (the use of the lifts is allowed 3 days within the consecutive 6-day period of validity of the pass): adults € 45,00 (full price € 55,00); juniors (born after 01.06.2000) € 25,00 (full price € 31,00); free for children born after 01.06.2008.
- *6 days within 6: adults € 64,00 (full price € 74,00); juniors (born after 01.06.2000) € 40,00 (full price € 46,00); free for children born after 01.06.2008.
- *7 days within 13 (the use of the lifts is allowed 7 days within the consecutive 13-day period of validity of the pass): adults € 74,00 (full price € 86,00); juniors (born after 01.06.1999) € 47,00 (full price € 55,00); free for children born after 01.06.2008.
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
- *1,00 € reduction on the Bike Express Fassa-Fiemme bus service (one way adult ticket);
- *free admision to the Ladin Museum of Fassa;
- *free admission with skates hire, for children up 12 years old to the Ice Stadium in Alba di Canazei (with or without skates hire).;
- *reduction on the entry tickets to the adventure parks (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa, Adventure Park Piciocaa and Acropark Sauta Martin in Pozza di Fassa) and to the mini golf courses (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- *5% discount on the thermal treatments at the Terme Dolomia in Pozza di Fassa (except for thermal cosmetics, wellness packages and special offers);
- *discount on the entry fee to the public swimming pool in Predazzo;